Sunday, February 22, 2009

INDONESIA***





>...So I left Australia after 51 weeks and exactly two years after I started this trip and arrived in Bali on this tropical harmonic island.
In Adelaide's airport I met the probably coolest Australian in the entire year, how ironic.
We flew together to Bali and spend the first two days in Kuta which I personally think is nothing but a shit hole.
Despite the fact that one can really easily forget about the rest of the world there though because of the quiet affordable luxury which is very tempting to let your self fall for.
After two nights in Kuta I went to Lombok, aiming the Gili Islands to get my advanced dive ticket done.

LOMBOK and GILI ISLANDS










In Lombok on the way to Gili I met Marty and Janette from Canada.
We traveled the Gilis, Bali and Kuala Lumpur together.
After The Gilis I went back to Bali to a wonderful place in central Bali
called Ubud.

BALI





KECAK DANCE





THE MOTHER TEMPLE






HOLY SPRING TEMPLE - HOLY BATH










I left this highly spiritual place quiet impressed and changed
to Java...

JAVA



GUNUNG BROMO



YOGYAKARTA AND AROUND



PRAMBANAN - ANCIENT HINDU TEMPLE SITE




BOROBUDUR - ANCIENT BUDDHIST TEMPLE




JAKARTA - CAPITAL INDONESIA









Terima Kasih dan sampai jumpa...

1 comments:

EMAN said...

Hello Kai you still remembered me as sulaiman when we joked chicken hot so hot. Did You ever accepted my email and attachment cointaining ours; you, me and imam alka, picture in Bunderan HI in jakarta in indonesia