Thursday, January 22, 2009

See Ya Australia...

It’s January 22nd 2009. I am Adelaide airport. I arrived here this morning from Sydney after a good last night with my mates in the streets of Sydney’s eastern suburbs at Marouba.

My plane which finally will draw a line under down under, ha! will bring me to Bali in Indonesia tomorrow morning the January 23rd exactly two years after I left Berlin for Bangkok in 2007.

It will be the start for my 3rd journey through Asia.

Overland as much as possible slowly crossing more then 10 country’s towards the European summer.

I am very exited!

Though I don’t quiet realize that I am leaving Australia after one year and that from tomorrow that’s all over and a new story is about to begin…

I feel confident. I really look forward to the next couple of month!

Also I am curious whether my brother who chucked his carrier as a banker, will join me for a while on my trip through the stunning and partly remote Asia.

Bye see you Australia


Sydney Harbour Bridge


Sydney's stunning Eastern Suburbs and CBD


0 comments: