Thursday, October 16, 2008

Salut everybody!

This is a good bye post. I am hitting the road again.
Approx 5000 Km in two weeks time. Perth-Melbourne.

My main concern travel advice!

I wrote that I was in hospital.
Well I was there again.
Same thing happen to me again.
Apparently I've got staphylococcus aureus, which is a common bacteria causing these nasty infections that I had twice in four weeks.
The second time it appeared on my leg causing three days hospital and a second operation and three weeks medication and that I had to extend my stay in Perth in order to heal the wounds or 7 holes in my leg.
Naturally it caused some problems such as fearing not to be in Melbourne in time and trouble finding new people to ride with...
But of course everything will be alright.
Now back to the travel advice that i want to give to every traveler in the world:

All the cost for the medication i had, are summed up more then 10.000$ - 6000Euro's.
Now my advice!

Make sure you always have travel insurance! Always!
You could be fucked - seriously fucked otherwise!!!
It always comes unexpected so be prepared!

I have one by the way...

Apart from that. No worry's!!!
See ya.

Pics from what I spend most time with in Perth...

Dodgy Dodgem Boy at the Royal Perth Show!




Sick Sick boy in Royal Perth Hospital!

0 comments: