Sunday, October 26, 2008

...Perth to Melbourne...

Perth to Melbourne 15.10 - 1.11.2008

This first part is written in Adelaide.
Me and my companions Josh and Jannie, Simon left us, got to Adelaide on Saturday.
My car got a mechanic problem. The clutch is broken and need to be replaced just a matter of 12oo hundred dollars.
Since Adelaide is a pretty, pulsating city we are lucky to get stuck here.
We got here within only 8 days. Compressed in this few days we so saw most of what was possible on the 4000 K's from Perth to Adelaide along the coast. What we saw is in parts indescribable beauty and perfection.
The ocean around Esperance had a color i have never ever seen before not in Asia not in north Africa nowhere else in Australia or Europe.
The drive was as I expected not boring at all I quiet like driving.
I would have liked to have more time to spend more time in the nature in the bush.
Tomorrow Tuesday we are going the last bit of 1000Km towards Melbourne along the very famous Great Ocean Road.
I am happy that I did this trip Australia had so much more for me to offer as i would have ever expected!!!
I am just more convinced if thats possible to travel the world even further...


Pictures of Western Australia:































Picture of South Australia:








Pictures of Victoria






0 comments: